Monday, December 14, 2009

School Boy Crush Cobra Preview Middle School Boy Crush! HELP PLEASE :D?

Middle School boy crush! HELP PLEASE :D? - school boy crush cobra preview

Heres the scoop:
2 weeks ago we reached a new male students in our school. was transferred from a Catholic school. Hes very nice and super nice and friendly. During the first week of school girls were all over him. They treated him like shit ... she called teddy bears. It was so stupid, these girls are stupid people ... Never mind, ha ha:)
So the other day, I opened the door for me! but not because he loves me, just because hes cute. I want to talk, but what should I start talking!

One other thing --
lives a block from my best friend, so on Halloween, we talked for about 10 minutes ... lol.
To speak in fear of going to him, because I do not like the other girls who treated him like garbage sound.

hit me with your best tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment