Saturday, January 30, 2010

Taking Metronidazole The Day After Drinking Is It Okay To Wait For 5 Days To Start Taking Metronidazole?

Is it okay to wait for 5 days to start taking Metronidazole? - taking metronidazole the day after drinking

I was told that I have a bacterial infection and metronidazole was prescribed to treat them. However, all the reading I did say that drinking can be severe reactions, such as may be admitted to hospital cause. I am planning a birthday party for my father on Friday and Saturday, where I would be drink. Of course, I will not wait so bad mix for me to begin until Tuesday, but she (it is 24-48 hours after consumption of alcohol is a good measure to take). I wonder, I went to the doctor to check (no knowledge of any signs or symptoms of infection), when it comes to my own conclusions. It would be the end of time to wait for me? If no rude reply, I understand if I was prescribed a medication that I am, but I wonder whether it serious consequences if I have to wait.

4 comments:

ckm1956 said...

Yes, worse, the infection without the antibiotic and can be difficult to heal.

ckm1956 said...

Yes, worse, the infection without the antibiotic and can be difficult to heal.

ckm1956 said...

Yes, worse, the infection without the antibiotic and can be difficult to heal.

PennyLee... said...

Ask your pharmacist, do not trust strangers at random. If your health plan has a letter called the nursing program.

Why drink?

Post a Comment