Monday, February 15, 2010

Constant Nausea More Condition_symptoms How Do You Get Rid Of Constant Nausea Associated With Morning Sickness?

How do you get rid of constant nausea associated with morning sickness? - constant nausea more condition_symptoms

Guys, I'm pregnant with my second child. The morning sickness with my first child was terrible. Constant vomiting for 2 consecutive months. With this child I'm not really vomiting constantly nauseaus only. Since I am on a boat or something. Since I no vomiting, not my doctor prescribe me some pills for hypermesis vomiting? (Spelling), but I'm dying ova. What can I do to get rid of nausea? I'm only 6 weeks pregnant, and it suck! lol

5 comments:

MZ.TUCKE... said...

If u can only eat light meals and very small. U need something as soon as the root or in the morning to eat. Whether cookies, bread, chips, or need anything dry in the stomach when they got u first on. Even drinking water, if u naseous not good. My doctor says that the water is the easiest thing, or vomit. Get some ginger ale or some sort of non-acidic fruit juice to drink. After some near underground waiting for u eat b4 u get out of bed. Really help. And I'm in my second child. Nausea and vomiting was terrible. I am 34 years old, almost 35 weeks pregnant now. I hope this helps u out.

Aimers said...

I came to this medicine is not prescribed disadvantages nausea. His name Emetrol. It worked for me. Eatin try anything once if you wake up. Cookies are good. If it so bad ... The doctor may also give something. I think something like zanfron. Try Remida Google for the nausea of pregnancy and see what you, the help you could find. Good luck

nola-gal said...

that's what I did with my first. I was really sick at times! I think I felt better.

appear the only thing that has really helped me a cookie and a sip of ice water each time I felt a terrible pain, yuk. So yes, I have today published every five or ten minutes, but it helped.

I have heard that bands work well for nausea and acupuncture. Good luck!

Beelishy said...

Smell fresh and clean, has helped me. Lemons, in particular. I found that if I cut a lemon, and found a little felt, made me wayyyy less nausea. Otherwise there's nothing really helped. Sucky, I know. Try it out. Good luck and congratulations:)

Baby #3 will arrive 12/8/09 said...

Something that has cut his stomach, was hot chocolate. I have two packets in a cup of water, it was thick and SIP. Worked very well and very fast. Sour Candy will also kill instant nausea.

Post a Comment