Friday, February 19, 2010

Wired Closet Light With Motion Sensor Good Idea... Or Bad Idea?: Room Lighting Options?

Good Idea... or Bad Idea?: Room Lighting options? - wired closet light with motion sensor

Ok, I have a break room and connected to my LightSWITCH only ... Mind the switch, as far as I know works, and the only way to get my right light, the room is now a lamppost in hte corner of the room (the farthest corner of the door).

I toyed with the idea of the installation is a movement with the sensor was at my door, and a motion activated light on my way into the wardrobe, the lighting never ().

then ... Good idea or bad idea? I live in a room by myself and come and go once a day.

Their skill level is for beginners, I replaced an outlet and a switch and socket 220 Rewired two years, 110 ... I have a fire in the outdoor high-voltage circuitry that already exist, but & #039; never see, um ... Diversion? diverted? Movement? Circuit before, so I'm a little scared. Does anybody know a good site wiring?

5 comments:

scoopran... said...

great idea. Cables are still good to use to turn off the switch before the job is not necessary to fry itself. Well, if you want money to save a movement of daylight riding over the side career out of wire, for example, reached through a window. I have in my basement, which saves me fifty dollars a year in foreign currency Bill Light. i This spring a total solar lighting makes wise.

flamingo said...

A light moves in ur room! I don `t think so. What happens if want to show u and UR dark traffic? What is much wrong with a lamp or table lamp, Hoffner of a home. Sorry, I don `t know any website for any rewiring. Why should you that an ordinary lamp work? If you go in the dark, or you can still determine a timer to when u want the lights go on, I `ve had, they work very well.

Terence K said...

Mate you need ideas on how the help of a doctor, almost as much as an electrician have to think crazy, every movement or light

justanot... said...

It should reconsider the motion if you spend some time with it is not in the room, the lights go out, so that I can no longer be used in the bathrooms, but if you're outside, that is, motion just works (without the light in the appendix) are expensive.

DeeDee said...

OMG a motion light activated when the cabinet ... What a wonderful idea!
I wish you much happiness in my closet.
I can honestly say I've never heard that one coming .. Good on ya mate!
PS: Good idea, you should!
=)

Post a Comment