Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Visualboy For Palmone Tungsten E2 How To Use Pokemon Emerald Gameshark Code On The Visualboy Advance?

How to use Pokemon Emerald Gameshark Code on the Visualboy Advance? - visualboy for palmone tungsten e2

I try to put in codes

For example:
Master Code
B749822BCE9BFAC1
A86CDBA519BA49B3

Alakazam
2274AA489795F8F6

And she and everything seems fine, but when we are in the game and find a pokemon is just a regular pokemon. I already have many different pokemon, and several different places to get the code, someone knows how to operate?

1 comments:

Spottedz said...

Unfortunetly, the codes only work if you restart the game Log in them and then make a new game .... I was a little sad when I tried my game a shiny code does not work, but that's what we do.

Post a Comment